EARTH DIGESTIBLE™️ PRINT ON DEMAND PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Turn your packaging into a profit center. The shocking truth about sustainable packaging. Strategies to grow sales, save time, & money
Your packaging is the first impression that shoppers have of your brand. Is your packaging sustainable and does your messaging and mission resonate with shoppers? Learn how to leverage your packaging strategy to grow sales.
Proven Strategies To Grow Sales And Profits For Your Natural Food Brand
COURSE REGISTRATION INCLUDES A FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULT!
THIS IS A FREE COURSE!
In This Masterclass
YOU WILL LEARN
1. What shoppers want in sustainable packaging
Hint: Shoppers overwhelmingly want packaging that does not end up in the landfill. Learn about new technologies that will resonate with your customers
2. Why recycling is a “fool's errand”
Fact: Most recycled packaging ends up in the landfill. Recycling is difficult, the technology is expensive, and sustainable packaging is frequently thrown out anyhow due to inefficient sorting methods. Learn why this matters and how you need a better solution for your brand
3. How Earth Digestible ™️ Packaging can help you increase sales WHILE giving shoppers what they want
Shoppers are constantly judging you. They want products that align with their values and that includes packaging that does not end up in the landfill. Learn strategies to grow sales with this innovative technology
4. How print on demand packaging can save you a lot of time and money
You have a new product BUT you can’t start selling it until you place it in a package. The challenge is that traditional flexible packaging takes up to 6 months to get. What if you could get your products on store shelves right away? You could be selling instantly while competitors pay interest for inventory that collects dust waiting for packaging to arrive. Learn creative strategies to gain a significant competitive advantage with print on demand packaging. Learn how to turn your flexible packaging into a profit center.
- This course complements THE SECRET PACKAGING STRATEGY YOUR BRAND NEEDS course
See Course Curriculum Below
This is a Must Attend If...
- You’re feeling STUCK in your business and you need a roadmap to success
- You are confused and overwhelmed looking for direction and guidance
- You have an idea but don’t know where to begin or how to launch
- You are tired of being pushed around by big brands
- You are frustrated that retailers overlook and ignore your brand
- You are having a hard time getting distribution and shelf placement
- Your shoppers complain that they cannot find your products where they shop
- Your promotions fall flat and feel like a waste of money
- You question the advice and strategy of your advisor, broker, agency, etc
- You are tired of feeling like an ATM and no longer want to be a perpetual fund raiser
- You feel like the deck is stacked against you
- You want to save time and money and avoid the top challenges and pitfalls most brands face
- You want a blueprint to what’s working RIGHT NOW instead of second guessing whether or not the strategies you’ve been trying are actually going to work
- You’ve been trying to grow sales and get more shoppers but you haven’t gained any traction
OVER 80% OF NATURAL BRANDS
FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
I AM COMMITTED TO CHANGING THIS
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this self-paced course, you will receive access to several informative podcasts with top industry leaders, CEOs and founders of successful brands who candidly share insider secrets in addition to the following easy to follow video lessons:
WHY THIS MATTERS
“There is no specific training in the natural industry
that addresses the common challenges most brands face,
including at any of the business schools, seminars, incubators or accelerators.”
“While there are many well-meaning individuals with advice, the sad truth is
more than 80% of start-up brands in our industry fail within their first year.”
I am committed to changing this.
Shoppers can’t buy your products if they cannot find them. The focus of this, and all my content, is to help you get your products onto more retailers shelves and into the hands of more shoppers - empowering brands and raising the bar.
Your packaging is the first impressions consumers make of your brand - make it a good one!
Your packaging includes your branding, information about the product contained within, and your brand messaging. It needs to include your unwavering promise of quality. This is where you build trust.
What do you want shoppers first impression of your brand to be? Does your physical packaging accurately reflect your brands messaging? Would you like to learn how be able to get your new products on store shelves quicker and how to drive sales BECAUSE of your packaging choice?
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to this course so that you can review it anytime
- Exclusive access to our private course community group on Facebook (by invitation only)
- A free 30-minute phone consultation to ask me anything ($150.00 value)
- Exclusive future course bundle discounts and bonus material ($500.00 value)
Get started now!
Please share this information with your team, colleagues,
or anyone you feel might also benefit from this free course.
See you inside!
Kelly Williams is a recognized thought leader in the flexible packaging industry with 25 years of technical and commercial development experience ranging from manufacturing unsustainable plastics to the adhesives and coatings used to make packaging to being a key champion in the emergence of digital printing, and, for the last few years, Kelly has been an active industry change-agent for the growth of Earth-DigestibleTMpackaging. Kelly is currently the Sustainability Strategist for Futamura’s NatureFlex brand of compostable packaging films that serves as an agnostic resource to brands, retailers, and packaging manufacturers to support them on their sustainability journeys.
Hello, I’m Dan Lohman.
I teach brand owners, entrepreneurs, founders, and their teams how to save time and money with proven strategies to grow sustainable sales and profits. Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar.
You will learn how to get your products onto more store shelves and into the hands of more shoppers, including online.
I created this course to address the challenges and frustrations from the brands I speak to at industry events like Expo West, keynote and featured talks, on my popular Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast and YouTube Channel, replies to my weekly brand-building newsletter, and more.
This is even more relevant given what’s going on in the world today regarding the virus, the lockdowns, and the dramatic impact to our natural community.
Here are some facts I want you to consider:
- People still need to eat.
- The best defense against any virus is a healthy diet and lifestyle!
- Shoppers want to feel good about the products they buy, products that align with their values.
Your customers need you & your products now more than ever!
Let’s make it easy for them to find and buy your products!
In these uncertain times, the best thing I can do is help you level the playing field against big brands, give you more runway from your available resources, and support you with answers to your most pressing questions along with a connected community. You are not alone!
I’m an expert on trade marketing and category management, the first person certified at the highest level of category management proficiency - a Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA). I’ve created several revolutionary tools for my clients and former employers in addition to training brands of all sizes from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollars in sales.
These are the strategies I share on my podcast, YouTube channel, webinars, on stages, and throughout all my content.
You can see the course curriculum below. I am continuing to add content to address your specific bottlenecks and the things that keep you up at night.
PRESENTED BY DANIEL LOHMAN, CPSA
ORGANIC AND CPG STRATEGIC ADVISOR
SEND YOUR PODCAST, SPONSOR, TRAINER & SPEAKER INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]
Listen to this short podcast episode below…
Is your brand strategy to run a sprint or a marathon? Knowing the health of your brand will help you gain a significant competitive advantage. Healthy brands live longer requiring less capital and give you more runway to grow sustainable sales.
“Dan has keen insights into both the plant based and natural foods markets, derived from a lifetime of experience. He brings a unique understanding of what makes brands tick and how they can take advantage of undeveloped trends and is great interviewer!”
– Seth Tibbott, Founder And Chairman, Tofurky
“Listening to a half a dozen of your podcasts with the breadth of them being as many as they are, you can listen to half of those and get an MBA in entrepreneurship”
– Scott Jensen, CEO of Rhythm Superfood and Stubbs Legendary BBQ Sauce
“Dan and I talk about what retailers and shoppers really want, how to get your brand on the shelf, market changes, insights, trends, small brands and the future of the CPG industry!” “Always a great time and discussion with Dan!!!! One of the smartest most intuitive natural food leaders in the industry – thanks for having me on!”
– Phil Lempert, CEO Consumer Insight, The Lempert Report, SupermarketGuru, Forbes.com, Spoon Guru, host USFRA’s Farm Food Facts podcast
“Scaling mission-based brands takes a specific playbook. Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast sheds light on getting to shelf … it’s working for HonestTea and BeyondMeat”
– Seth Goldman, Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
“Awesome to see BMC Black Belts Michael Sansolo and Dan Lohman in such a great conversation about the importance of remaining relevant at retail and with shoppers”
– Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click and Williard Bishop Consulting
“Daniel is the foremost expert in brand building in today’s marketplace. Daniel’s common sense approach to helping all companies from small to large become successful in a sound process. Daniel provides passion and intelligence to ensure your success in every retail format. Daniel provides sound strategies to guide your brand for increasing, profitable sales. I’ve been a follower of Daniel’s for years, I feel his process makes sense in today’s competitive business environment.”
– Michael J. O’Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group, LLC
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
|Image is the property of CMS4CPG LLC, distribution or reproduction is expressively prohibited.