ESSENTIAL IN-STORE MARKETING CUSTOMER FIRST STRATEGIES
Product trials are the best way to gain new customers, when done right. Maximize results with proper planning and execution
Your success as a brand relies on your ability to market it effectively. In-store trials, when done right, can add rocket fuel to your sales. It can also open new doors to partner with savvy retailers. Most brands overlook this - learn why this matters
Proven Strategies To Grow Sales And Profits For Your Natural Food Brand
THIS IS A FREE COURSE!
In This Masterclass
YOU WILL LEARN
1. How to make it easy for customers to fall in love with your brand
Hint: There is a better way to make it easy for shoppers to buy your products! Customers hate shopping trips that feel like scavenger hunts. Product demos provide a unique opportunity to sample your product
2. Strategies to dramatically grow sales with in-store marketing
In-store marketing provides an opportunity to get the undivided attention of your shopper. This is THE very best opportunity for you to get to know them, make a personal connection, and get realtime feedback about your product
3. How to maximize product demos to drive everyday sales growth
There is a right way and a wrong way to do product demos. Most brands overlook strategies to maximize each and every selling opportunity. Learn why this matters and how you can use product demos to gain a significant competitive advantage
4. How to convert occasional customers into loyal evangelists
Shoppers want to feel special and they want to be appreciated. Give shoppers what they want and make it easy for them to find it. Sounds simple and it is. Traditional strategies overcomplicate the shopper's journey. Let’s fix this!
See Course Curriculum Below
This is a Must Attend If...
- You’ve been trying to grow sales and get more shoppers but you haven’t gained any traction
- You want a blueprint to what’s working RIGHT NOW instead of second guessing whether or not the strategies you’ve been trying are actually going to work You’re feeling STUCK in your business and you need a roadmap to success
- Your promotions fall flat and feel like a waste of money
- You are having a hard time getting distribution and shelf placement
- You are frustrated that retailers overlook and ignore your brand
- You question the advice and strategy of your advisor, broker, agency, etc
- You are tired of feeling like an ATM and no longer want to be a perpetual fund raiser
- You feel like the deck is stacked against you
- You want to save time and money and avoid the top challenges and pitfalls most brands face
OVER 80% OF NATURAL BRANDS
FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
I AM COMMITTED TO CHANGING THIS
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this self-paced course, you will receive access to several informative podcasts with top industry leaders, CEOs and founders of successful brands who candidly share insider secrets in addition to the following easy to follow video lessons:
WHY THIS MATTERS
“There is no specific training in the natural industry
that addresses the common challenges most brands face,
including at any of the business schools, seminars, incubators or accelerators.”
“While there are many well-meaning individuals with advice, the sad truth is
more than 80% of start-up brands in our industry fail within their first year.”
I am committed to changing this.
Shoppers can’t buy your products if they cannot find them. The focus of this, and all my content, is to help you get your products onto more retailers shelves and into the hands of more shoppers - empowering brands and raising the bar.
We’ve all heard the expression that a picture is worth a 1000 words. Pictures and stories that resonate with us leave a lasting impression far more impactful than facts and figures. This is the primary element in building trust with shoppers. Most shoppers search first for their favorite brand.The first impression that consumers have of your brand is on a retailer's shelf. You put a lot of energy into branding your packaging - you want it to stand out on a crowded shelf. Your on-shelf brand messaging needs to be consistent across every store. Poor product placement and merchandising are the biggest mistakes most brands make.
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to this course so that you can review it anytime
- Exclusive access to our private course community group on Facebook (by invitation only)
- Exclusive future course bundle discounts and bonus material ($500.00 value)
Get started now!
Please share this information with your team, colleagues,
or anyone you feel might also benefit from this free course.
See you inside!
Hello, I’m Dan Lohman.
I teach brand owners, entrepreneurs, founders, and their teams how to save time and money with proven strategies to grow sustainable sales and profits. Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar.
You will learn how to get your products onto more store shelves and into the hands of more shoppers, including online.
I created this course to address the challenges and frustrations from the brands I speak to at industry events like Expo West, keynote and featured talks, on my popular Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast and YouTube Channel, replies to my weekly brand-building newsletter, and more.
This is even more relevant given what’s going on in the world today regarding the virus, the lockdowns, and the dramatic impact to our natural community.
Here are some facts I want you to consider:
- People still need to eat.
- The best defense against any virus is a healthy diet and lifestyle!
- Shoppers want to feel good about the products they buy, products that align with their values.
Your customers need you & your products now more than ever!
Let’s make it easy for them to find and buy your products!
In these uncertain times, the best thing I can do is help you level the playing field against big brands, give you more runway from your available resources, and support you with answers to your most pressing questions along with a connected community. You are not alone!
I’m an expert on trade marketing and category management, the first person certified at the highest level of category management proficiency - a Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA). I’ve created several revolutionary tools for my clients and former employers in addition to training brands of all sizes from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollars in sales.
These are the strategies I share on my podcast, YouTube channel, webinars, on stages, and throughout all my content.
You can see the course curriculum below. I am continuing to add content to address your specific bottlenecks and the things that keep you up at night.
PRESENTED BY DANIEL LOHMAN, CPSA
ORGANIC AND CPG STRATEGIC ADVISOR
SEND YOUR PODCAST, SPONSOR, TRAINER & SPEAKER INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]
Listen to this short podcast episode below…
Is your brand strategy to run a sprint or a marathon? Knowing the health of your brand will help you gain a significant competitive advantage. Healthy brands live longer requiring less capital and give you more runway to grow sustainable sales.
“Dan has keen insights into both the plant based and natural foods markets, derived from a lifetime of experience. He brings a unique understanding of what makes brands tick and how they can take advantage of undeveloped trends and is great interviewer!”
– Seth Tibbott, Founder And Chairman, Tofurky
“Listening to a half a dozen of your podcasts with the breadth of them being as many as they are, you can listen to half of those and get an MBA in entrepreneurship”
– Scott Jensen, CEO of Rhythm Superfood and Stubbs Legendary BBQ Sauce
“Dan and I talk about what retailers and shoppers really want, how to get your brand on the shelf, market changes, insights, trends, small brands and the future of the CPG industry!” “Always a great time and discussion with Dan!!!! One of the smartest most intuitive natural food leaders in the industry – thanks for having me on!”
– Phil Lempert, CEO Consumer Insight, The Lempert Report, SupermarketGuru, Forbes.com, Spoon Guru, host USFRA’s Farm Food Facts podcast
“Scaling mission-based brands takes a specific playbook. Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast sheds light on getting to shelf … it’s working for HonestTea and BeyondMeat”
– Seth Goldman, Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
“Awesome to see BMC Black Belts Michael Sansolo and Dan Lohman in such a great conversation about the importance of remaining relevant at retail and with shoppers”
– Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click and Williard Bishop Consulting
“Daniel is the foremost expert in brand building in today’s marketplace. Daniel’s common sense approach to helping all companies from small to large become successful in a sound process. Daniel provides passion and intelligence to ensure your success in every retail format. Daniel provides sound strategies to guide your brand for increasing, profitable sales. I’ve been a follower of Daniel’s for years, I feel his process makes sense in today’s competitive business environment.”
– Michael J. O’Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group, LLC
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
|Image is the property of CMS4CPG LLC, distribution or reproduction is expressively prohibited.