Maximize Sales With The Right Product Assortment Strategies
Don’t trust your future to anyone BUT you. Learn how to help guide retailers drive sales by making it easy for shoppers to find and buy your brand
Every new item a retailer adds to a category requires that one item be discontinued. Do you want to trust the fait and the future of your brand to anyone BUT you? The simple strategies taught in this course will keep you from being at the mercy of others including your competitors. It can also help position you as a trusted and valued partner to your retailers which could open new doors to incremental opportunities.
Proven Strategies To Grow Sales And Profits For Your Natural Food Brand
In This Masterclass
YOU WILL LEARN
1. How to maximize sales with the right product assortment
Shoppers have literally unlimited choices when it comes where they shop. Help your retail partners gain a competitive advantage in a cutthroat industry - why this matters and how this can help you explode sales
2. How to avoid a competitor's new item discontinuing your brand
Do you want anyone BUT you to manage your distribution? Every new product added to a category requires that one be discontinued. Guide retailers to grow sustainable sales with the right product assortment that includes your brand
3. How to convert occasional customers to loyal shoppers
Help your retail partners avoid the pitfalls of disappointing customers and “inviting" them to shop their competition. Retailers need your help! This begins with giving shoppers what they want including the products they want - your brand
4. Why the Pareto Curve is the worst tool for managing category growth
Most brands and retailers rely heavily on the 80/20 rule for managing product assortments BUT this frequently overlooks important growth drivers and brands like yours. Learn why this matters and how to avoid allowing someone else to determine your brands fate
See Course Curriculum Below
This is a Must Attend If...
- You want a blueprint to what’s working RIGHT NOW instead of second guessing whether or not the strategies you’ve been trying are actually going to work
- You’ve been trying to grow sales and get more shoppers but you haven’t gained any traction
- You’re feeling STUCK in your business and you need a roadmap to success
- You feel like the deck is stacked against you
- You are tired of being pushed around by big brands
- You are having a hard time getting distribution and shelf placement
- Your shoppers complain that they cannot find your products where they shop
- You are confused and overwhelmed looking for direction and guidance
- You are frustrated that retailers overlook and ignore your brand
- You question the advice and strategy of your advisor, broker, agency, etc
- You are tired of feeling like an ATM and no longer want to be a perpetual fund raiser
- You want to save time and money and avoid the top challenges and pitfalls most brands face
OVER 80% OF NATURAL BRANDS
FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
I AM COMMITTED TO CHANGING THIS
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this self-paced course, you will receive access to several informative podcasts with top industry leaders, CEOs and founders of successful brands who candidly share insider secrets in addition to the following easy to follow video lessons:
StartWelcome To Maximize Sales With The Right Product Assortment Strategies (3:49)
StartWhat You Will Learn In This Course (0:49)
StartHow To Get The Most From This Course (2:11)
StartMaximize Sales With The Right Product Assortment Strategies (25:53)
StartNext Steps - The Right Product Assortment (2:11)
WHY THIS MATTERS
that addresses the common challenges most brands face,
including at any of the business schools, seminars, incubators or accelerators.”
“While there are many well-meaning individuals with advice, the sad truth is
more than 80% of start-up brands in our industry fail within their first year.”
I am committed to changing this.
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to this course so that you can review it anytime
- Exclusive access to our private course community group on Facebook (by invitation only)
- Exclusive future course bundle discounts and bonus material ($500.00 value)
Get started now!
Please share this information with your team, colleagues,
or anyone you feel might also benefit from this free course..
See you inside!
Hello, I’m Dan Lohman.
I teach brand owners, entrepreneurs, founders, and their teams how to save time and money with proven strategies to grow sustainable sales and profits. Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar.
You will learn how to get your products onto more store shelves and into the hands of more shoppers, including online.
I created this course to address the challenges and frustrations from the brands I speak to at industry events like Expo West, keynote and featured talks, on my popular Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast and YouTube Channel, replies to my weekly brand-building newsletter, and more.
This is even more relevant given what’s going on in the world today regarding the virus, the lockdowns, and the dramatic impact to our natural community.
Here are some facts I want you to consider:
- People still need to eat.
- The best defense against any virus is a healthy diet and lifestyle!
- Shoppers want to feel good about the products they buy, products that align with their values.
Your customers need you & your products now more than ever!
Let’s make it easy for them to find and buy your products!
In these uncertain times, the best thing I can do is help you level the playing field against big brands, give you more runway from your available resources, and support you with answers to your most pressing questions along with a connected community. You are not alone!
I’m an expert on trade marketing and category management, the first person certified at the highest level of category management proficiency - a Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA). I’ve created several revolutionary tools for my clients and former employers in addition to training brands of all sizes from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollars in sales.
These are the strategies I share on my podcast, YouTube channel, webinars, on stages, and throughout all my content.
You can see the course curriculum below. I am continuing to add content to address your specific bottlenecks and the things that keep you up at night.
PRESENTED BY DANIEL LOHMAN, CPSA
ORGANIC AND CPG STRATEGIC ADVISOR
SEND YOUR PODCAST, SPONSOR, TRAINER & SPEAKER INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]
Listen to this short podcast episode below…
Is your brand strategy to run a sprint or a marathon? Knowing the health of your brand will help you gain a significant competitive advantage. Healthy brands live longer requiring less capital and give you more runway to grow sustainable sales.
“Dan has keen insights into both the plant based and natural foods markets, derived from a lifetime of experience. He brings a unique understanding of what makes brands tick and how they can take advantage of undeveloped trends and is great interviewer!”
– Seth Tibbott, Founder And Chairman, Tofurky
“Listening to a half a dozen of your podcasts with the breadth of them being as many as they are, you can listen to half of those and get an MBA in entrepreneurship”
– Scott Jensen, CEO of Rhythm Superfood and Stubbs Legendary BBQ Sauce
“Dan and I talk about what retailers and shoppers really want, how to get your brand on the shelf, market changes, insights, trends, small brands and the future of the CPG industry!” “Always a great time and discussion with Dan!!!! One of the smartest most intuitive natural food leaders in the industry – thanks for having me on!”
– Phil Lempert, CEO Consumer Insight, The Lempert Report, SupermarketGuru, Forbes.com, Spoon Guru, host USFRA’s Farm Food Facts podcast
“Scaling mission-based brands takes a specific playbook. Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast sheds light on getting to shelf … it’s working for HonestTea and BeyondMeat”
– Seth Goldman, Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
“Awesome to see BMC Black Belts Michael Sansolo and Dan Lohman in such a great conversation about the importance of remaining relevant at retail and with shoppers”
– Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click and Williard Bishop Consulting
“Daniel is the foremost expert in brand building in today’s marketplace. Daniel’s common sense approach to helping all companies from small to large become successful in a sound process. Daniel provides passion and intelligence to ensure your success in every retail format. Daniel provides sound strategies to guide your brand for increasing, profitable sales. I’ve been a follower of Daniel’s for years, I feel his process makes sense in today’s competitive business environment.”
– Michael J. O’Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group, LLC
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
|Image is the property of CMS4CPG LLC, distribution or reproduction is expressively prohibited.