Sales Success Begins With A Solid Business Plan
An Effective Trade Promotion Strategy Begins With A Solid Business Plan
A business plan is your recipe for success. A blueprint that anyone can follow to manage and grow your brand in your absence. The result is having a clear roadmap pointing you toward your target objectives including sales, profit, & distribution goals. Learn how to build a solid business plan that will help you keep on target and help you reach and exceed your sales and profit goals.
Also, Webinar Replay
YOU WILL LEARN
An Effective Trade Promotion Strategy Begins With A Solid Business Plan
Featuring Michael J. O'Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group
Brand success in the era of Covid requires creative strategies that did not exist pre-pandemic. Traditional tactics won’t work.
Retailers delisting natural brands without deep pockets making it more difficult for your shoppers to find and buy your products. There is a better way!
Every brand struggles to grow sales with effective promotions. Rinse-and-repeat is not an effective strategy and yet most brands rely on it. This is their Achilles heel. Natural brands are at a significant competitive disadvantage. There is a better way to confidently grow and scale your brand and it begins with a solid business plan that includes a robust trade promotion strategy. Learn how this can add rocket fuel to your growth.
StartWelcome To Sales Success Begins With A Solid Business Plan
StartHow To Get The Most From This Course (2:11)
StartSales Success Begins With A Solid Business Plan (64:32)
StartAn Effective Trade Promotion Strategy Begins With A Solid Business Plan (60:17)
StartNext Steps - A Solid Business Plan (2:11)
Proven Strategies To Grow Sales And Profits For Your Natural Food Brand
In this Masterclass
YOU WILL LEARN
1. Why the cash you have in the bank has nothing to do with your brand health
Hint: it’s possible to have a lot of cash on hand and still fail. Learn why this matters and how you can get more runway from your available resources/investments
2. How to improve your brand's value to retailers and investors
The valuation of your brand determines the terms you use to negotiate with investors. A better valuation opens your brand to more strategic investors and greater opportunities
3. How to level the playing field between you and your most sophisticated competitor
True category management is the great equalizer between brands of all sizes. It can give you a significant and sustainable competitive advantage. Learn how to explode sales and profits with strategies other brands overlook
4. How to use data to tell a compelling story others overlook
Knowing how to tell a compelling story with numbers is critical to your success. I’ve used these strategies to push big brands around my entire career and you can too
See Course Curriculum
This is a Must Attend If...
- You want a blueprint to what’s working RIGHT NOW instead of second guessing whether or not the strategies you’ve been trying are actually going to work
- You’re feeling STUCK in your business and you need a roadmap to success
- You are confused and overwhelmed looking for direction and guidance
- You have an idea but don’t know where to begin or how to launch
- You are tired of being pushed around by big brands
- You are frustrated that retailers overlook and ignore your brand
- You are having a hard time getting distribution and shelf placement
- Your shoppers complain that they cannot find your products where they shop
- Your promotions fall flat and feel like a waste of money
- You question the advice and strategy of your advisor, broker, agency, etc
- You are tired of feeling like an ATM and no longer want to be a perpetual fund raiser
- You feel like the deck is stacked against you
- You want to save time and money and avoid the top challenges and pitfalls most brands face
- You’ve been trying to grow sales and get more shoppers but you haven’t gained any traction
OVER 80% OF NATURAL BRANDS
FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
I AM COMMITTED TO CHANGING THIS
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this self-paced course, you will receive access to several informative podcasts with top industry leaders, CEOs and founders of successful brands who candidly share insider secrets in addition to the following easy to follow video lessons:
WHY THIS MATTERS
“There is no specific training in the natural industry
that addresses the common challenges most brands face,
including at any of the business schools, seminars, incubators or accelerators.”
“While there are many well-meaning individuals with advice, the sad truth is
more than 80% of start-up brands in our industry fail within their first year.”
I am committed to changing this.
Shoppers can’t buy your products if they cannot find them. The focus of this, and all my content, is to help you get your products onto more retailers shelves and into the hands of more shoppers - empowering brands and raising the bar.
We’ve all heard the expression that a picture is worth a 1000 words. Pictures and stories that resonate with us leave a lasting impression far more impactful than facts and figures. This is the primary element in building trust with shoppers. Most shoppers search first for their favorite brand.The first impression that consumers have of your brand is on a retailer's shelf. You put a lot of energy into branding your packaging - you want it to stand out on a crowded shelf. Your on-shelf brand messaging needs to be consistent across every store. Poor product placement and merchandising are the biggest mistakes most brands make.
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to this course so that you can review it anytime
- Exclusive access to our private course community group on Facebook (by invitation only)
- Exclusive future course bundle discounts and bonus material ($500.00 value)
Get started now!
Please share this information with your team, colleagues,
or anyone you feel might also benefit from this free course.
See you inside!
Hello, I’m Dan Lohman.
I teach brand owners, entrepreneurs, founders, and their teams how to save time and money with proven strategies to grow sustainable sales and profits. Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar.
You will learn how to get your products onto more store shelves and into the hands of more shoppers, including online.
I created this course to address the challenges and frustrations from the brands I speak to at industry events like Expo West, keynote and featured talks, on my popular Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast and YouTube Channel, replies to my weekly brand-building newsletter, and more.
This is even more relevant given what’s going on in the world today regarding the virus, the lockdowns, and the dramatic impact to our natural community.
Here are some facts I want you to consider:
- People still need to eat.
- The best defense against any virus is a healthy diet and lifestyle!
- Shoppers want to feel good about the products they buy, products that align with their values.
Your customers need you & your products now more than ever!
Let’s make it easy for them to find and buy your products!
In these uncertain times, the best thing I can do is help you level the playing field against big brands, give you more runway from your available resources, and support you with answers to your most pressing questions along with a connected community. You are not alone!
I’m an expert on trade marketing and category management, the first person certified at the highest level of category management proficiency - a Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA). I’ve created several revolutionary tools for my clients and former employers in addition to training brands of all sizes from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollars in sales.
These are the strategies I share on my podcast, YouTube channel, webinars, on stages, and throughout all my content.
You can see the course curriculum below. I am continuing to add content to address your specific bottlenecks and the things that keep you up at night.
PRESENTED BY DANIEL LOHMAN, CPSA
ORGANIC AND CPG STRATEGIC ADVISOR
SEND YOUR PODCAST, SPONSOR, TRAINER & SPEAKER INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]
Listen to this short podcast episode below…
Is your brand strategy to run a sprint or a marathon? Knowing the health of your brand will help you gain a significant competitive advantage. Healthy brands live longer requiring less capital and give you more runway to grow sustainable sales.
“Dan has keen insights into both the plant based and natural foods markets, derived from a lifetime of experience. He brings a unique understanding of what makes brands tick and how they can take advantage of undeveloped trends and is great interviewer!”
– Seth Tibbott, Founder And Chairman, Tofurky
“Listening to a half a dozen of your podcasts with the breadth of them being as many as they are, you can listen to half of those and get an MBA in entrepreneurship”
– Scott Jensen, CEO of Rhythm Superfood and Stubbs Legendary BBQ Sauce
“Dan and I talk about what retailers and shoppers really want, how to get your brand on the shelf, market changes, insights, trends, small brands and the future of the CPG industry!” “Always a great time and discussion with Dan!!!! One of the smartest most intuitive natural food leaders in the industry – thanks for having me on!”
– Phil Lempert, CEO Consumer Insight, The Lempert Report, SupermarketGuru, Forbes.com, Spoon Guru, host USFRA’s Farm Food Facts podcast
“Scaling mission-based brands takes a specific playbook. Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast sheds light on getting to shelf … it’s working for HonestTea and BeyondMeat”
– Seth Goldman, Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
“Awesome to see BMC Black Belts Michael Sansolo and Dan Lohman in such a great conversation about the importance of remaining relevant at retail and with shoppers”
– Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click and Williard Bishop Consulting
“Daniel is the foremost expert in brand building in today’s marketplace. Daniel’s common sense approach to helping all companies from small to large become successful in a sound process. Daniel provides passion and intelligence to ensure your success in every retail format. Daniel provides sound strategies to guide your brand for increasing, profitable sales. I’ve been a follower of Daniel’s for years, I feel his process makes sense in today’s competitive business environment.”
– Michael J. O’Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group, LLC
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
|Image is the property of CMS4CPG LLC, distribution or reproduction is expressively prohibited.