SIMPLE SOLUTIONS TO MAXIMIZE BROKER EFFECTIVENESS
Brokers are an extension of your sales team. Help them succeed through accountability to maximize sales, increase distribution & accelerate growth
Do you wish you could get better results from your brokers? Have you ever been frustrated when they are not able to achieve specific results on your behalf?
Brands have a love hate relationship with their brokers. I believe that the best strategy is to have them execute your strategies on your behalf. Brands need to own their strategies and not farm this out to anyone else who is not completely vested in your brands success. This begins with having clear expectations and then holding them accountable - exactly what this course teaches.
Proven Strategies To Grow Sales And Profits For Your Natural Food Brand
In This Masterclass
YOU WILL LEARN
1. The pros and cons of working with a broker or agency
Most brands have a love hate relationship with their brokers. This is due primarily to poor communication and unrealistic expectations. Learn what you need to know to get a high ROI from your broker
2. Why you need to OWN your brand strategy and not farm it out
Brands should NEVER farm out their go-to-market strategy. You put all your creativity, passion, and love into creating a product that is going to change the world. Your go-to-market strategy should be every bit as creative. Brokers tend to use cookie cutter strategies - the same strategies they use for all brand they represent. Learn how this can impact your brands and why this matters
3. How to maximize sales with a broker or agency
A broker is an extension of your brand. They are your external sales team. They can be a tremendous resource when managed correctly. Learn strategies to drive sales while holding them accountable
4. My favorite strategies for maximizing broker effectiveness
What gets measured gets done! Having the right tools and strategies to guarantee effective retail execution is your key to success
See Course Curriculum Below
This is a Must Attend If...
- You’re feeling STUCK in your business and you need a roadmap to success
- You question the advice and strategy of your advisor, broker, agency, etc
- You want a blueprint to what’s working RIGHT NOW instead of second guessing whether or not the strategies you’ve been trying are actually going to work
- You are tired of feeling like an ATM and no longer want to be a perpetual fund raiser
- You are having a hard time getting distribution and shelf placement
- You are confused and overwhelmed looking for direction and guidance
- You have an idea but don’t know where to begin or how to launch
- You are frustrated that retailers overlook and ignore your brand
- You are tired of being pushed around by big brands
- Your shoppers complain that they cannot find your products where they shop
- Your promotions fall flat and feel like a waste of money
- You feel like the deck is stacked against you
- You want to save time and money and avoid the top challenges and pitfalls most brands face
- You’ve been trying to grow sales and get more shoppers but you haven’t gained any traction
OVER 80% OF NATURAL BRANDS
FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
I AM COMMITTED TO CHANGING THIS
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this self-paced course, you will receive access to several informative podcasts with top industry leaders, CEOs and founders of successful brands who candidly share insider secrets in addition to the following easy to follow video lessons:
WHY THIS MATTERS
“There is no specific training in the natural industry
that addresses the common challenges most brands face,
including at any of the business schools, seminars, incubators or accelerators.”
“While there are many well-meaning individuals with advice, the sad truth is
more than 80% of start-up brands in our industry fail within their first year.”
I am committed to changing this.
Shoppers can’t buy your products if they cannot find them. The focus of this, and all my content, is to help you get your products onto more retailers shelves and into the hands of more shoppers - empowering brands and raising the bar.
Most brands have a love/hate relationship with their brokers and distributors. That’s because brokers and distributors support multiple brands at the same time. This means that they have a limited amount of time to focus their attention on your brand.
Brokers and distributors provide a valuable service helping natural organic brands grow quickly and compete across different channels and with multiple retailers. Few brands have any real insight into their broker’s day- to-day activities. Savvy brands are engaged at every level of their sales funnel.
Some brands inadvertently give their broker/distributor the “keys” to their company and expect them to manage all aspects of their brand’s growth. This is a colossal mistake! The relationship will only work if it is a true partnership. That means that there needs to be clear communication with well-defined expectations, who will be responsible for what. Brands who partner with their brokers and distributors providing them with robust selling tools and support will get the most out of their partnership. Those brands who take a proactive role in directing their broker and distributor’s day-to-day efforts have the greatest opportunity to quickly respond to the ever changing competitive landscape. Learn how to maximize your sales by leveraging the strengths of your broker partner.
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to this course so that you can review it anytime
- Exclusive access to our private course community group on Facebook (by invitation only)
- Exclusive future course bundle discounts and bonus material ($500.00 value)
Get started now!
Please share this information with your team, colleagues,
or anyone you feel might also benefit from this free course.
See you inside!
Hello, I’m Dan Lohman.
I teach brand owners, entrepreneurs, founders, and their teams how to save time and money with proven strategies to grow sustainable sales and profits. Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar.
You will learn how to get your products onto more store shelves and into the hands of more shoppers, including online.
I created this course to address the challenges and frustrations from the brands I speak to at industry events like Expo West, keynote and featured talks, on my popular Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast and YouTube Channel, replies to my weekly brand-building newsletter, and more.
This is even more relevant given what’s going on in the world today regarding the virus, the lockdowns, and the dramatic impact to our natural community.
Here are some facts I want you to consider:
- People still need to eat.
- The best defense against any virus is a healthy diet and lifestyle!
- Shoppers want to feel good about the products they buy, products that align with their values.
Your customers need you & your products now more than ever!
Let’s make it easy for them to find and buy your products!
In these uncertain times, the best thing I can do is help you level the playing field against big brands, give you more runway from your available resources, and support you with answers to your most pressing questions along with a connected community. You are not alone!
I’m an expert on trade marketing and category management, the first person certified at the highest level of category management proficiency - a Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA). I’ve created several revolutionary tools for my clients and former employers in addition to training brands of all sizes from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollars in sales.
These are the strategies I share on my podcast, YouTube channel, webinars, on stages, and throughout all my content.
You can see the course curriculum below. I am continuing to add content to address your specific bottlenecks and the things that keep you up at night.
PRESENTED BY DANIEL LOHMAN, CPSA
ORGANIC AND CPG STRATEGIC ADVISOR
SEND YOUR PODCAST, SPONSOR, TRAINER & SPEAKER INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]
Listen to this short podcast episode below…
Is your brand strategy to run a sprint or a marathon? Knowing the health of your brand will help you gain a significant competitive advantage. Healthy brands live longer requiring less capital and give you more runway to grow sustainable sales.
“Dan has keen insights into both the plant based and natural foods markets, derived from a lifetime of experience. He brings a unique understanding of what makes brands tick and how they can take advantage of undeveloped trends and is great interviewer!”
– Seth Tibbott, Founder And Chairman, Tofurky
“Listening to a half a dozen of your podcasts with the breadth of them being as many as they are, you can listen to half of those and get an MBA in entrepreneurship”
– Scott Jensen, CEO of Rhythm Superfood and Stubbs Legendary BBQ Sauce
“Dan and I talk about what retailers and shoppers really want, how to get your brand on the shelf, market changes, insights, trends, small brands and the future of the CPG industry!” “Always a great time and discussion with Dan!!!! One of the smartest most intuitive natural food leaders in the industry – thanks for having me on!”
– Phil Lempert, CEO Consumer Insight, The Lempert Report, SupermarketGuru, Forbes.com, Spoon Guru, host USFRA’s Farm Food Facts podcast
“Scaling mission-based brands takes a specific playbook. Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast sheds light on getting to shelf … it’s working for HonestTea and BeyondMeat”
– Seth Goldman, Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
“Awesome to see BMC Black Belts Michael Sansolo and Dan Lohman in such a great conversation about the importance of remaining relevant at retail and with shoppers”
– Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click and Williard Bishop Consulting
“Daniel is the foremost expert in brand building in today’s marketplace. Daniel’s common sense approach to helping all companies from small to large become successful in a sound process. Daniel provides passion and intelligence to ensure your success in every retail format. Daniel provides sound strategies to guide your brand for increasing, profitable sales. I’ve been a follower of Daniel’s for years, I feel his process makes sense in today’s competitive business environment.”
– Michael J. O’Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group, LLC
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
|Image is the property of CMS4CPG LLC, distribution or reproduction is expressively prohibited.