True Category Management - The Roadmap To Sales Success
The great equalizer between small and large brands. Learn what retailers really want, and how to grow sustainable sales and profits
Ever wish you knew how to level the playing field between you and your most sophisticated competitors? Ever wish you knew strategies your competitors overlook and don’t know about? This is where a talented category management professional is worth their weight in gold!
Category management was born out of a need to reduce wasteful trade spending, eliminate out-of-stocks, improve merchandising, give brands and retailers a significant competitive advantage, maximize sales and profits, and much more. Big brands rely heavily on the advanced strategies found in True Category Management. These strategies can be even more effective for your natural brand - IF you know how to use them properly. Take this course to differentiate your brand and stand out on a crowded shelf.
Proven Strategies To Grow Sales And Profits For Your Natural Food Brand
In This Masterclass
YOU WILL LEARN
1. How to level the playing field between you and your most sophisticated competitor
True category management is the great equalizer between brands of all sizes. It can give you a significant and sustainable competitive advantage. Learn how to explode sales and profits with strategies other brands overlook
2. How canned topline reports fail to highlight your brand's impact on category growth
Savvy retailers already know how your brand is performing on their shelves. Sharing the same mundane reports as your competition DOES NOTHING to differentiate your brand. Learn the strategies to give retailers what they REALLY want - sustainable category growth and a competitive advantage
3. That knowing your numbers means going beyond canned topline reports
Fact based selling is a critical skill that every brand needs to know BUT even the big brands struggle with this. Learn how to level the playing field with the big brands with skills your competitors overlook
4. How to use data to tell a compelling story others overlook
Knowing how to tell a compelling story with numbers is critical to your success. I’ve used these strategies to push big brands around my entire career and you can too
5. What retailers REALLY need
Retailers need insights, actionable insights. Few brands help guide their retailer partners to drive sustainable sales by leveraging the strength of their brand. Learn how to be more than just another brand on a retailer's shelf. Become a category leader
See Course Curriculum Below
This is a Must Attend If...
- You’re feeling STUCK in your business and you need a roadmap to success
- You want a blueprint to what’s working RIGHT NOW instead of second guessing whether or not the strategies you’ve been trying are actually going to work
- You’ve been trying to grow sales and get more shoppers but you haven’t gained any traction
- You are confused and overwhelmed looking for direction and guidance
- You have an idea but don’t know where to begin or how to launch
- You are tired of being pushed around by big brands
- You are frustrated that retailers overlook and ignore your brand
- You are having a hard time getting distribution and shelf placement
- Your shoppers complain that they cannot find your products where they shop
- You question the advice and strategy of your advisor, broker, agency, etc
- You are tired of feeling like an ATM and no longer want to be a perpetual fund raiser
- You feel like the deck is stacked against you
- You want to save time and money and avoid the top challenges and pitfalls most brands face
OVER 80% OF NATURAL BRANDS
FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
I AM COMMITTED TO CHANGING THIS
Get started now!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
In this self-paced course, you will receive access to several informative podcasts with top industry leaders, CEOs and founders of successful brands who candidly share insider secrets in addition to the following easy to follow video lessons:
StartWelcome To True Category Management - The Roadmap To Sales Success (3:03)
StartWhat You Will Learn In This Course (0:31)
StartHow To Get The Most From This Course (2:11)
StartTrue Category Management - The Roadmap To Sales Success (51:39)
StartNext Steps - True Category Management (2:11)
WHY THIS MATTERS
“There is no specific training in the natural industry
that addresses the common challenges most brands face,
including at any of the business schools, seminars, incubators or accelerators.”
“While there are many well-meaning individuals with advice, the sad truth is
more than 80% of start-up brands in our industry fail within their first year.”
I am committed to changing this.
Shoppers can’t buy your products if they cannot find them. The focus of this, and all my content, is to help you get your products onto more retailers shelves and into the hands of more shoppers - empowering brands and raising the bar.
Category management was created to reduce wasteful spending and to help brands help retailers compete more effectively.
Savvy retailers already know how your brand is performing on their shelves. They do not need a canned toline report - the same report each of your competitors uses. Retailers want insights, actionable insights.
True Category Management is the great equalizer between small brands and their most sophisticated competitors. True Category Management does not rely on “push-button” analytics. It transcends well beyond traditional resources to develop deep dive actionable consumer driven insights capable of helping a brand or retailer compete more effectively in any channel and any economy.
Learn what retailers really want!
COURSE PARTICIPANTS WHO COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- Lifetime access to this course so that you can review it anytime
- Exclusive access to our private course community group on Facebook (by invitation only)
- Exclusive future course bundle discounts and bonus material ($500.00 value)
Get started now!
Please share this information with your team, colleagues,
or anyone you feel might also benefit from this free course.
See you inside!
Hello, I’m Dan Lohman.
I teach brand owners, entrepreneurs, founders, and their teams how to save time and money with proven strategies to grow sustainable sales and profits. Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar.
You will learn how to get your products onto more store shelves and into the hands of more shoppers, including online.
I created this course to address the challenges and frustrations from the brands I speak to at industry events like Expo West, keynote and featured talks, on my popular Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast and YouTube Channel, replies to my weekly brand-building newsletter, and more.
This is even more relevant given what’s going on in the world today regarding the virus, the lockdowns, and the dramatic impact to our natural community.
Here are some facts I want you to consider:
- People still need to eat.
- The best defense against any virus is a healthy diet and lifestyle!
- Shoppers want to feel good about the products they buy, products that align with their values.
Your customers need you & your products now more than ever!
Let’s make it easy for them to find and buy your products!
In these uncertain times, the best thing I can do is help you level the playing field against big brands, give you more runway from your available resources, and support you with answers to your most pressing questions along with a connected community. You are not alone!
I’m an expert on trade marketing and category management, the first person certified at the highest level of category management proficiency - a Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA). I’ve created several revolutionary tools for my clients and former employers in addition to training brands of all sizes from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollars in sales.
These are the strategies I share on my podcast, YouTube channel, webinars, on stages, and throughout all my content.
You can see the course curriculum below. I am continuing to add content to address your specific bottlenecks and the things that keep you up at night.
PRESENTED BY DANIEL LOHMAN, CPSA
ORGANIC AND CPG STRATEGIC ADVISOR
SEND YOUR PODCAST, SPONSOR, TRAINER & SPEAKER INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]
Listen to this short podcast episode below…
Is your brand strategy to run a sprint or a marathon? Knowing the health of your brand will help you gain a significant competitive advantage. Healthy brands live longer requiring less capital and give you more runway to grow sustainable sales.
“Dan has keen insights into both the plant based and natural foods markets, derived from a lifetime of experience. He brings a unique understanding of what makes brands tick and how they can take advantage of undeveloped trends and is great interviewer!”
– Seth Tibbott, Founder And Chairman, Tofurky
“Listening to a half a dozen of your podcasts with the breadth of them being as many as they are, you can listen to half of those and get an MBA in entrepreneurship”
– Scott Jensen, CEO of Rhythm Superfood and Stubbs Legendary BBQ Sauce
“Dan and I talk about what retailers and shoppers really want, how to get your brand on the shelf, market changes, insights, trends, small brands and the future of the CPG industry!” “Always a great time and discussion with Dan!!!! One of the smartest most intuitive natural food leaders in the industry – thanks for having me on!”
– Phil Lempert, CEO Consumer Insight, The Lempert Report, SupermarketGuru, Forbes.com, Spoon Guru, host USFRA’s Farm Food Facts podcast
“Scaling mission-based brands takes a specific playbook. Brand Secrets And Strategies podcast sheds light on getting to shelf … it’s working for HonestTea and BeyondMeat”
– Seth Goldman, Honest Tea and Beyond Meat
“Awesome to see BMC Black Belts Michael Sansolo and Dan Lohman in such a great conversation about the importance of remaining relevant at retail and with shoppers”
– Bill Bishop, Chief Architect, Brick Meets Click and Williard Bishop Consulting
“Daniel is the foremost expert in brand building in today’s marketplace. Daniel’s common sense approach to helping all companies from small to large become successful in a sound process. Daniel provides passion and intelligence to ensure your success in every retail format. Daniel provides sound strategies to guide your brand for increasing, profitable sales. I’ve been a follower of Daniel’s for years, I feel his process makes sense in today’s competitive business environment.”
– Michael J. O’Donnell, The Belmullet Food and Beverage Group, LLC
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
|Image is the property of CMS4CPG LLC, distribution or reproduction is expressively prohibited.